Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the last week...


Yesterday began the last week that I will be living in Lethbridge. On Sunday I'm leaving. my last day at London drugs will be Saturday and my last day at the wholesale club will be Wednesday (as in tomorrow). I will be making an effort to hang out with as many people from here as possible before i leave. If you are one of those people give me a call and we shall try and find sometime amidst my working/packing schedule. Notice I did not say home work. There shall be no more homework doing for this week for as of two days ago I graduated with my degree in pastoral studies. There in lies the tale of why I haven't posted in over a week. Last week was filled with working and finishing my homework. On Thursday I flew to Saskatoon and from there the graduation weekend began. The banquet was Friday night. The b.a. brunch was sat. and the commencement ceremony was Sunday. I did not get more than five hours of sleep per night for the entire weekend. Wednesday night I was up late packing and finishing my homework and up early because I was driving to Calgary for my flight. Thursday night I was up late hanging out in the dorms and up early cause I couldn't sleep any more. Friday I was up late because of the grad banquet and the hanging out in the city we did afterwards and up early for the b.a. brunch. Saturday I hung out in the dorms then got up for church. It was a weekend filled with lots of fun. but i was unfortunately suffering from a throat in my frog. Id rank tea like it was going out of style and thus had to go to the bathroom approximately every 17 seconds...
My last paper was about a period of when I experienced stress or tension

I wrote about the time when I was told by the academic dean that i was one credit short of graduating. He apologized and I told him that he was forgiven because at some point at did remember to deal with my frustration properly and forgive etc.

This paper was written Wednesday night handed in Thursday, we had our discussion about the paper Friday and I also paid for my course. He had the assignments marked later that day and I graduated on Sunday.

This post has let you know what I've been up too and the title is also appropriate because it's less than a week before I leave to camp.
I have plenty of things to say about what I've been thinking about that and other things like my text books but for now ill leave you with two of the pictures I took throughout the weekend...
more pictures of my degree and strange uses of the hood that I was hooded with when walking the stage to come... as well as further thoughts on camp my text books and how it all fits together...
a sign I thought was amusing and clever...

me and my friend chance...

No comments: