Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Saturday, August 25, 2007

the dream is over...

Camp is also over. All thats left is to say good bye and then leave. I also have to pack the rest of my stuff. currently it's sitting beside my bed in a heap...

I'm thinking about staying for another two months too help with the busy season they have coming. I wouldn't be getting paid so that's a consideration to make...

Ill figure some more stuff out and make my descision sometime next week.

there are many reflections still be be posted...and some to be still written...

all in all it was a great summer...

I'm sad that its over...

There are things I wouldn't do again and things I would do differently but I'm glad I came back for the summer.

I wouldnt be suprized to find my self back here again next summer. but being that I dont know what im doing next week ill think about next summer later...

here is a picture I took in the spring


1 comment:

Kayla said...

Gadzooks! I'm in a picture on someone else's blog? I feel oh so special. What on eath am I doig though. it looks like I'm going to fall over. It was definitely a good summer look and I'm so glad you were there. Even if you weren't really there most of the time. Dusten says hi