Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Monday, April 30, 2007

day 1

sarcastic cynical and bitter....I'm not wanting to be here....that feeling became apparent in my attitude sometime in the after noon. The morning I was feeling rather excited and ready for a fun spring.
When I was asked when if I was looking forward to this summer I said 'no. I don't want to be here now'...
i think it had a lot to do with my lack of sleep the past two nights and at that point i was feeling sleepy, and worn out...
In the evening (as in just now)... I became excited about the summer again...
i mentioned before and to several people that I really want this summer to be one of community and 'the safest place on earth'.
Guess what we talked about after the evening meal
...community
how to make our spring like the believers in acts two? ...
we came up with some spectacular thoughts and good discussion was held...
i was reminded of my desire to be here and use my gifts (and degree) to make camp ever green spring staff 2007 the safest place on earth
safe as in where we can feel (and will actually be) loved and accepted and not condemned

the safety I desire is (this is for Courtney) 'not to be risk free in our private nut tree'..
but risk/safety is another issue for another time... or all the time in Cortney's case....
its going to be tough not only to create said community but the spring in general...
pray for us all as we become a group and community...

these cryptic and randomized thoughts on day one are brought to you by the
the letters 'c' and 'w' and your friendly neighborhood ...someone
on that note it was good to see my unable to whistle friend christy wimber again...
until the next time I post...
-luKe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be carefull. THE MAN could be stalking your blog and might chase you down as the latest blogging psycho.

Good thing those of us who know and love you wouldn't believe that of you. Or maybe we'd have to believe it about ourselves too.

Hey... did I type that out loud????

Kim Pratt