Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Friday, May 4, 2007

we caught you plottting murder...

welcome to day five.
The days have dragged by, but also they have gone so fast that every thing blurs together...
its been a strange few days
It has been good and bad.
I was going to update my blog last night but for some reason the Internet wouldn't let me. Tonight it works and thus you are reading your update.
Two nights ago me my friend Brendan and my friend Vicky sat up late by the fire discussing life love and why. Me and Vicky had already determined that we were going through the same thing of not wanting to be here, and as we talked Brendan said that he was dealing with the same thing.
We sat down and prayed about our decisions and doubts...
The next night we had a night of prayer together. During the time that the rest of the staff were praying for me. Someone spoke up and said 'Luke you are where you are supposed to be'
I'm not sure why I'm here, and I'm sure there will be times when I don't want to be but I'm sure now that I'm supposed to be...
Staff training week is over and the groups are coming in. It will be even more busy from now on so hopefully I will be able to update this frequently and check my face book
I will most likely be buying an ipod soon as I'm getting a free pair of $100 headphones.
so then my soul will be officially sold...
-luKe

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Hey Luke! So I've started a blog. Please retain the "How can you see the screen?" comments till later. You guys at camp are all in my praeyers and I pray that it can be just that for all of you, a safe place! You guys do awesome work. So um, can I add you to my friends blog list? Please? Cause maybe I already did. Oops.

Anonymous said...

Luke I'm glad you're at camp because I feel you have so much to offer it. You're a friendly guy who brings people together with your humour and easy-going-ness. You're a vital element to camp becoming a unified and cohesive team -- I hope you know that.

On the other hand . . . I miss my climbing buddy -- Dave left me too!

-Joy-

this girl said...

That's a good song. Spy hunter.

Anyways, I'm sad to hear that the Camp Blues have hit you, Vicky and Brendan. I hope they go away and that everyone at camp starts to have a blast like they'd all anticipated. Aileen and I are trying to get out there to visit y'all...so hopefully I'll see you soon!

Until then, keep fit and have fun!

~Your long-lost sibling.