Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Sunday, May 20, 2007

im only happy when it rains

it's been since my birthday since I last posted. That seems like an eternity ago now. I really have nothing to post about, other wise I would have posted at least once between now and my birthday.


Life at camp continues on much as usual. rain, campfires, exhaustion, dishes, bathrooms , guest groups climbing walls, canoeing, snow, and the list goes on....

somedays is great to be here and sometimes it's all I can do to not scream and run away...



Here I sit in Jason’s car waiting for spider man three to end, listening to the thunder, the peals of which sometimes are loud enough to be heard over the music being driven into my ears. I’m sipping cold Chai and contemplating whether are not to buy a copy of ‘the long road out of hell’ the biography of Marilyn Manson. I’m not picking up a wireless connection from the star bucks that is close by. I’m typing these thoughts in Microsoft word with good intentions of later printing them in blogger and posting/ publishing. (There’s something about a road that’s paved with those…)



Hey that’s odd I suddenly have a wireless connection from somewhere…lets try and see if I can go some web pages… I don’t know where this is coming from. Hopefully it isn’t illegal or something. It moves to slow and I’ve decided to try and buy that book…

I stood there in chapters looking at the book. When cortney found me. I eventually decided not to buy the auto-biography. Reason one to save money and two because theres prbably a lot of things in that book that are inapropriate and not healthy for me to read.



Now I'm sitting back at camp possibliy posting before my battery runs out. Eating cookies and milk and hearing the sounds of a girl next to me watcing 'The Bachelor'. She hopes the blonde girl wins.



Well it comes down to this...

One must choose to be happy, choose to forgive all the injustices and polotics and the people that prepeuate said injustuces and polotics.

Some days its just a more difficult choice then others.

I've been thinking about stuff like this. Enjoying being here, feeling good about my choice and growing deeper in my relationship with God.
If I continue to be angry and bitter about certain situations. It will and has effect(ed) my relationship with God and my relationships with other people.

That is where I leave you.

apologies for not posting sooner lack of time and energy and working internet. And I also apologize for the randomness and unorganizedness of this post

-luKe

No comments: