Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WORST BIRTHDAY EVER !!!!!

I remember when i was in grade two my mom threw this party for me where we played games and won prises for playing and winning said games. I wanted to win certain things and when i didn't I cried. In fact I spent most of the day crying around the corner of my house away from the yard where all the other children were having fun. I guess if i had to pick i would say that was the worst birthday ever. Through no fault of my mothers. Now that I look back on it it was all in my attitude....
today was good; the sun was shinning the grass was greenish, no one died, and i turned 24 ....
The happy birthday song was sung to me at least five times and many people commented on my face book to the effect of me getting closer to death...my parents paid for most of my corner stone ticket so that was my present.

any ways I would like to mention on a unrelated matter to may birthday that i am using the new conference room to write this post and I was/am the first person to have spilled their drink on the new conference table. boo ho ho (sounds of crying) ...ow wait one shouldn't cry over spilled milk... or over lost games at your grade two birthday party ....
-luKe

P.S. I'm not copping out cause your rasing the dead in me...I am the second man now ...- '24' by Switchfoot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke, I hope it wasn't what your title states, I hope it was absolutely fantastic acutally!! I hope you got to have cake too!

Anonymous said...

c-stone's gonna rock man. can't wait!

- josh

Unknown said...

this is me commenting on the comment that i left in the comments section from the update posted on May 9th.

enjoy.