Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Friday, May 11, 2007

o but mother, I've got vices...

does any one have any ideas for me to post about?
...it's so quiet I can hear other people stomachs growling...
Mine would be growling but I just ate someone else's pudding...

A great weight seems to hang on my heart and I can't seem to shake it. There's a strange sinking feeling in my soul. I feel worn out and weary of life. The short and dirty of it is that I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I don't know where this feeling came from or why it's there. I've been asking God to remove it.

People keep asking me if I'm OK. and don't believe me when I tell them I'm good. (I probably am not good)
Or when I say fine they ask 'do you know what 'F.I.N.E.' stands for?'
next time they ask I'm going to say something like

Yes I do..
Fully aware of what it stands for
Irritated by the question
Never wanting to be asked again
Empathetic to your current state of well being
-I believe that's an acrostic

I almost posted this last night before going to church...

I'm glad I didn't because at church one of the verses that we discussed impacted me and spoke directly to how I've been feeling;

Galatians, chapter six, verse, nine.
'Let us not become weary in doing good...for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up...'

-luKe
p.s. happy mothers day to the following people;
my mother-Flora Ducharme
...and happy birthday to the following people
Joy O'Haver
Sarah smith
Adam Hansen
Me

1 comment:

JoyO said...

Dang, you beat me to it . . . I wanted to wish you happy bday, gosh! Well, once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates . . . etc, etc, you know. And thanks for the bday wishes as well -- I got a climbing rope for my birthday -- I'M SO PUMPED!! Really, you probably can't imagine how pumped, all caps doesn't even begin to emphasize it enough. Anyways, happy b-day tomorrow and maybe I'll be out within the next month or so . . . climbing?