Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Friday, June 1, 2007

i fell off the face of the earth once.....

a pinch and a punch, 1st of the month ...
hello all faithful and unfaithful bog readers and writers. Life at camp has been fairly busy im right in the middle of two weeks of no day off. Apperently I'm showing and i quote ' a lot of tiredness.' Just because i took a nap sitting at the table after supper...
currently I'm multi tasking by also writing a devotion for tomorow's staff meeting.
so far i've got a few points....
which semi brings me to a mass readers poll...
i've been given the oppurtunity to preach to a group of jr high students from a christian school. There school is having a retreat out here. in a couple weeks and they want someone different from there regular teachers and staff to speak to the kids.
i have until monday to make my descision. Thus i am opening it up to the 'masses' that read my blog. should i preach (and if so what on) or not (and if so why not)????
That is the question. i will let you know my desicion. sometime after i make it.
apologies for the short post and the loooong times between post but like i said before i've been busy...i've also been lazy...
any ways let me know what you think about me preaching.
talk to you all later
special shout outs to all you who ive seen or heard from in the past few days...and you know who you are...
aplogies for the spellling and grammar or lack ther of....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was beginning to think you had fallen off the face of the planet. i'm glad to hear that you haven't. i deffs think you should go for the preaching. you were great in bergen when i heard you, and i think you would be even better with an age group that you can relate to. i know it was a long time ago... but you'll be okay. (yes, that was an old joke. you're old, luke). so for me, it's a thumbs up for the preach-age. and seeing as i'm the only one who has responded, it looks like it's unanimous! don't work too hard, my friend.
-aimee

David Rumer said...

I would preach on Christian lessons I wish someone would have told me in Jr. High!