Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Saturday, July 28, 2007

is any body out there?

hello ? hello?
This past week brought with it much fun. I had the opportunity to build a model car, i went down the natural water slides for the first time since last year and had another sleepless night.
It seems that most Friday nights of the summer i have trouble sleeping. I sat up late and had conversations with several different people at several different times.

I think the model car that i built is the coolest thing ever. since I built the BACK TO THE FUTURE CAR!! ..flux capacitor and every thing
i heard recently that my friend joy is coming out to camp for the remainder of the summer.
that's exciting...
now the moment some of you have been waiting for...
i have here some pictures of life since I've been here there and every wherer or something witty and clever

the original mustache Monday ...sideways


I found this ironic

Dan king... in a suit...a sight i have never seen before and will probably never see again.


that's all i have for now kids ...and adults too

tune in next time for more pictures and more better sentences and the like

3 comments:

David Rumer said...

Luke,

That's not Dan King... It must be his twin brother or something... but it's definitely NOT Dan King..

Anonymous said...

that's a great watch sign. Real cool. :)

Anonymous said...

hey luke it's keifer how was the wedding?and to bad you did't get your compact car.well my big brother want's to get on for a little bit,im planing to go paint balling with some of my frends and there dads and mine.well i should go before my brother goes crazy and i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes i wrote this realy fast well see ya in a week or so me and my famliy are going camping again at slyvan lake...see ya!