Ninja!

Disclaimer:

Like 'The Davinci code' everything you read here is completely true

Sunday, July 22, 2007

maybe in another year

The pain will disappear
actually I hope it doesn't take an entire year, that would be unfortunate
other than the broken heart, which as you may recall first aid does nothing for. Life is really spectacular. This past week was good. Tonight i preached to the staff on anger.

I can now say that i have given my boss the finger and not gotten fired...yet
I hope i don't. I think they understand that is was an illustration.
That is a big part of why God wants me back here this summer. To help the younger staff grow in their relationship with Christ. preaching tonight is a big part of it ...but any ways the battery on this computer so i should go....see you all next week.
-luKe

2 comments:

JoyO said...

No, I'll see YOU next week! That's right, guess who's making a comeback?! Okay, so really I couldn't handle working at a real job all summer while other people were having fun outside with kids not doing the same thing over and over. Anyways, glad outtrips are going well -- say hi to Mukwah staff for me!!

Kayla said...

That was indeed fantastic Luke. It did help a lot of us younger staff and the fact that you flipped the bird makes it unforgettable